Dedicated to perfumes and aromatic plants, the Fabrique des Fleurs is surrounded by a beautiful garden of perfume plants. At the gateway to Grasse, this contemporary factory, inaugurated in 1986, is equipped with state-of-the-art machines for the manufacture and packaging of Fragonards products.
Visit the laboratories and packaging rooms to discover the secrets and the know-how of the perfumery.
After the visit of thirty minutes, we invite you to unveil the history, the origin, the culture of this very special flower and the way it is used in perfumery. A moment of sensory and olfactory memory development with the explanation of the olfactory pyramid, the recognition of 3 blended compositions that enter into the Flower of the Year eau de toilette. At the end of the workshop, you are able to create and customize, following the advices of our teacher, your own Eau de Toilette (12 ml in a spray).
- Enjoy a culturally enriching experience and learn the secrets of a mythical luxury object: perfume
- Discover the trade secrets of perfumes and cosmetics in a guided visit
- Explore the world of the museum's curators, Maison Fragonard, family-run perfumery from Grasse since 1926
- Develop your olfactory memory during a moment of sensuality
- Create and customize your own Eau de Toilette (12 ml in a spray).
Additional information :
Available in French or English, the guided tour lasts approximately 30 minutes and the workshop last approximately 15 minutes.Visits are available roughly every 20 minutes.