Nestled in a picturesque setting between Nice and Monaco, at the foot of rocks and poised above the sea, this modern design perfume factory is an interesting contrast to its location in the charming medieval village of Eze. The laboratory uses modern technology to supply all of Fragonard's creams, lotions, and bath gels. The entire manufacturing process is displayed for these cosmetics and beauty products. Visitors might even help make a cream or bath gel.
After the visit of thirty minutes, we invite you to unveil the history, the origin, the culture of this very special flower and the way it is used in perfumery. A moment of sensory and olfactory memory development with the explanation of the olfactory pyramid, the recognition of 3 blended compositions that enter into the Flower of the Year eau de toilette. At the end of the workshop, you are able to create and customize, following the advices of our teacher, your own Eau de Toilette (12 ml in a spray).
- Enjoy a culturally enriching experience and learn the secrets of a mythical luxury object: perfume
- Discover the trade secrets of perfumes and cosmetics in a guided visit.
- Explore the world of the museum's curators, Maison Fragonard, family-run perfumery from Grasse since 1926
- Develop your olfactory memory during a moment of sensuality
- Create and customize your own Eau de Toilette (12 ml in a spray).