Visit Oslo Pass
OverviewThe easiest and most inexpensive way to experience Oslo! The Oslo Pass lets you devote your entire trip to activities without the hassle of booking and buying.
Know More about this tourThe Oslo Pass gives you free entry to 36 museums and attractions, free travel on all public transport within zone two, free parking in all Oslo municipal car parks, free entry to indoor and outdoor swimming pools, free Mini Cruise Hop on Hop off (only incl. in 72h pass for adults and children), free guided walks, discounts on sightseeing, TusenFryd Amusement Park, ski rental, and special offers in restaurants, shops, and leisure venues.
You decide whether you want a card that is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours. The card is valid from the time you write Date, Month and Time with a ballpoint pen in the space provided. From that point on, it is valid for the number of hours indicated on it. Along with the Oslo Pass, you will receive a booklet, describing all the benefits for Oslo Pass holders. Oslo Passes for children (from 4 to 15 years old incl.) and seniors (from 67 years) are available at reduced rates. The Pass is valid in all attractions that are described in the Oslo Pass booklet and entitles you to an unlimited travel by metro, bus, tram, local trains and on the ferry boats to the islands in the inner Oslo fjord.
Experience Oslo at its best!
Inclusions for Visit Oslo Pass
- Visit Oslo Pass and Handbook
- Free travel on public transport
- Discounts on shopping and food
- Free admission to 33 museums and attractions
- Discounts on a variety of cultural and sightseeing attractions
- he ferry toBygdy isincludedin the Oslo Pass.
Exclusions for Visit Oslo Pass
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- The Hop on - hop off bus, CitySightseeing, is not included or discounted with theOslo Pass.
Itinerary:Once you have purchased your Oslo Card, entry to the following museums, attractions and activities are FREE:
- Astrup Fearnley Museum
- Ferry to the museums at Bygdøy
- Fram Museum
- Frognerbadet (outdoor swimming pool)
- Henie-Onstad Art Centre
- Historical Museum
- Holmenkollen ski museum and jump tower
- Holocaust Centre
- Ibsen Museum
- International Museum of Children's Art
- Kon-Tiki Museum
- City Cruise Hop on-Hop off (only 72h pass)
- Munch Museum
- Museum of architecture
- Museum of technology
- National Gallery
- Natural history museum
- Nobel Peace Centre
- Norwegian Armed Forces Museum
- Norwegian maritime museum
- Norwegian Museum of cultural history
- Norwegian Resistance museum
- Oslo city hall
- Oslo city museum
- Oslo City Walks
- Oslo Jewish Museum
- Oslo Museum- Intercultural museum
- Oslo reptile park
- Oslo Promenade (guided summer walks)
- Pop centre
- Tøyenbadet (indoor and outdoor swimming pools)
- Vigeland museum
- Viking ship museum
- Oslo Transportation Museum – free entry
- Båtservice sightseeing (bus and boat sightseeing) – 15%
- Viking Biking – 30 %
- Hipster Oslo – guided walking tour – 15 % discount
- The ski simulator at Holmenkollen - 20%
- The amusement park Tusenfryd - 20%
- The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet (guided tours and opera shop) – 20%
- Oslo Climbing Park -20%
- Oslo Summer Park -15 %
- Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra – 20 %
- Oslo Winter Park - 15%
- Norwegian Evening on the Fjord – 15 %
- Café Christiania – 20%
- Kaffistova – 20%
- Hard Rock Café –20 %
- Rorbua – 20 %
- The Scotsman – 20 %
- Den Glade Gris – 20 % discount on chefs 3 course
- Håndverkerstuene – 20 % discount
- Tregaardens Christmas house in Drobak -10%
- The Troll Shop –10%
- Norway Shop –10 %
- The Oslo Pass gives you unlimited free travel by bus, tram, underground, boat and local train within zone 2, with Ruter and NSB (Norwegian State Railways). The Oslo Pass is also accepted on night buses in zone 1. The TusenFryd shuttle bus is also not included, as it is not a regular bus line. Oslo Pass holders who wish to enjoy free transport to TusenFryd amusement park should take the SL bus nr 541.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Upon collection, your card is valid for the calendar year until activated.
Upon activation, the card is personal and non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards.
The Oslo Pass can only be used once a day at each attraction.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3- Hour Kayak Tour on the Oslofjord
- 2- hour kayak trip on the Oslo Fjord
- Private Tour to Sognefjord, Gudvangen and the Flmsbana railway
- Oslo to Pulpit Rock - Mission Impossible 6 location trip
- Guided sightseeing trip in Lillehammer area
- 3-5 hours walking tour in Lillehammer area
- Shore Excursion: Oslo Highlights Tour with Viking Ship Museum and Vigeland Park
- Oslo SuperSaver: Must Sees meets Hipsters