Visit The Egyptian Museum Treasures Of King Tutankhamun In Half Day Tour - Cairo
OverviewThe second most frequently visited and certainly one of the most important attractions in Cairo is the Egyptian Museum. You will find the fabulous collection ...
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourYouregypttours.com will take you today to The second most frequently visited and certainly one of the most important attractions in Cairo.It is the Egyptian Museum. You will find the fabulous collection of King Tutankhamun and monuments from all periods of Egyptian history from the pre historic era to the Greco-Roman period. First built in Boulak, in 1891 it was moved to the Giza Palace of "Ismail Pasha" which housed the antiquities that were later moved to the present building. Housing 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo attracts millions of visitors each year. The highlight for most are the rooms containing the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun. His 6 gilded coffins, each one smaller and more intricately decorated than the last, dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the must-see item of the day. The Royal Mummies Room (additional cost) is another highlight of the Egyptian Museum. Here you can see the mummies of many great Egyptian rulers, including Ramses II, the builder of the temples at Abu Simbel. Throughout the rest of the museum you will find countless Egyptian artifacts dating back thousands of years. Youregypttours.com tour guide will introduce you to the most important pieces before allowing you free time to explore at leisure. This is a private tour allowing you to determine the amount of time you want to spend at the museum. In addition you will have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how this famous artwork is made and have the chance to purchase genuine items if you wish. If you do not want to include this visit, just inform your guide on the day.
Inclusions for Visit The Egyptian Museum Treasures Of King Tutankhamun In Half Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Visit The Egyptian Museum Treasures Of King Tutankhamun In Half Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip