Visit The Garden Of Eden - The Biggest Nursery In Europe With Authentic With Wine-olive Oil Tasting - Florence
OverviewVisit the Garden of Eden - the biggest Nursery in Europe with authentic with wine-olive oil tastingSince 1938 this Tuscan family company has interpreted the cultivation of plants as a motive for constantly improving the environment.Cultivating a plant means actively protecting a vulnerable living thing and, by preserving it from extinction, handing down a richer world to future generations. We believe in the production model of Tuscany - a perfect combination of very fertile soil and a unique micro-climate. Add to this our extremely well-qualified staff, for exceptional production of ornamental plants."More plants, more life" is not just a slogan. It's a mission. In just a few words it expresses many of the values acquired by our company over more than 70 years of history."More plants, more life" wants to remind everyone that plants are living beings whose contribution is fundamental to our quality of life.
Know More about this tour
- Pick up directly at your address
- Transportation service with Driver
- Guided Tour inside the Garden of Eden (the biggest Nursery in Europe)
- Wine and Olive Oil tasting inside the Nursery
- Lunch can be at the Nursery or in Pistoia or at Organic Winery in Chianti
- Time to see Pistoia (European Capital of Culture in 2017)
Quality is our objective right from the start of the production process, based on the following simple rules:
rigorous selection of the young plants
optimum planting distances to allow balanced growth of aerial parts
a succession of regular transplants. Planting distances increase every time - by the fourth transplant, distances are 2.5 mt. along rows and the same between rows.
Judicious fertilising and disease treatment, to avoid altering the microbial activity of the soil
Mechanical soil tilling to avoid over-irrigation, but encourage the formation of lots of secondary roots on the root system
Pruning for shape in wintertime and pruning back in summer
Constant monitoring of our plants' state of health and rigorous prevention of disease, in order to avoid recourse to treatments based on chemical products, while guaranteeing at the same time an optimum state of health.
Our company growth owes much to the quality and range of our pot-grown plants that are today a point of reference for plant nurserymen all over Europe. Huge investments have been necessary, but the outcome has been successful. Pot-grown plants are indispensable to garden centres because they guarantee planting success, are easily handled and can be sold all year round.Topiary Art
Horses and dolphins, elephants and flamingos, swans and giraffes, plus aeroplanes, boats and carriages, not to mention towers, fountains and musical instruments or just simply, little trees with rounded crowns, spheres, cones and pyramids.
Giant Garden Bonsai
These are the VIPs of topiary! It is worth exploring their origins, even if only to explain how their relatively high prices are more than justified by the years and years of work they involve. So let us take an imaginary journey to Japan, whose landscape offers a fascinating spectacle of century-old trees, formed into strange and original shapes - twisted, flattened, layer upon layer. These specimens, so wonderfully modelled by wind and weather, inspired Japanese gardeners right from ancient times to "cloud-clip" those conifers and shrubs which were most suitable because of their foliage, wood, branch system and ability to withstand pruning.
Inclusions for Visit The Garden Of Eden - The Biggest Nursery In Europe With Authentic With Wine-olive Oil Tasting
- Pick up directly at your address
- Guided Tour inside the Garden (500 hct)
- Wine and Olive oil Tasting
Exclusions for Visit The Garden Of Eden - The Biggest Nursery In Europe With Authentic With Wine-olive Oil Tasting
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Print your voucher and give directly at your Driver
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces