Visit The Market Hall Rotterdam - And More - With Your Own Private Art Historian
OverviewThis tour is perfect for people who are on a short trip to Rotterdam. Spanning 4 hours, the tour itinerary includes all the top attractions that the city has on offer- from its marvellous architecture to its historically significant sites to its many interesting museums. What’s more you ask? You will have your own private art historian with you who will guide you through the city. Definitely a wonderful way to explore the beautiful city.
- 4 hours city walk and museumtour Rotterdam with your own private art historian.
- Private tour, all the information you need to understand the history of Rotterdam. Enjoy the monuments, the views, the many stories!
- It's your tour! Ask anything you want to know, take a rest if needed and we visit the museum when it rains.
Know More about this tour
Rotterdam is well known for its port (one of the largest in the world), its modern architecture and skyline (because Hitler bombed the city in 1940) and good quality museums, for example Boijmans-Van Beuningen.
Come and see Rotterdam with your own private art historian. We will do a city walk and visit the spectacular 2014 Market Hall (known as the New Sistine Chapel), enter a Tree House/Cube House and admire the treasures of Museum Boijmans-Van Beuningen (Hieronymus Bosch, Rembrandt, Dali).
We can combine our citywalk with a journey by watertaxi and old tram or metro.
Inclusions for Visit The Market Hall Rotterdam - And More - With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Included are my services as your private tourguide and my expertise as an experienced art historian during the tour.
Exclusions for Visit The Market Hall Rotterdam - And More - With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Entrance fees, food and drinks, personal expenses and transportation are not included in the tourprice. I can prepare an all-inclusive tourprice on request.
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 18 euro - Entrance fee Cube House 2,50 euro per person, Museum Boijmans-Van Beuningen 15 euro per person.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.