Pisa, the birthplace of Galileo Galilei, is famous for its architectural works of art and has a lot to offer. It is situated in a vast plain on a level with the sea and divided in two by the River Arno. The first place to visit in Pisa is the "Field of Miracles", where Pisas numerous legendary monuments stand: the Leaning Tower, the cathedral, the "Campo Santo" cemetery, the Baptistery, and the cathedral museum. A few years ago, after a long restoration, the tower was reopened and now you can go to the top to admire the view. Other amusing sights include: Museo delle Sinopie and Museo Nazionale di S. Matteo , the Knights' Square or Piazza dei Cavalieri - the church of Santo Stefano dei Cavalieri, the botanical garden Orto botanico di Pisa, the Gothic church of Santa Maria della Spina, The Palazzo Reale The Royal Palace, Museo dell'Opera del Duomo
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
8 am in the morning or 2pm in the afternoon
Departure Details :
Piazza Giacomo Matteotti, Siena.
Return Details :
Drop-off point, in some cases hotel/accomodation.
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Visit the best known Tuscan city of Pisa! This tour will be custom made according to your requirements and it can be adjusted as you go.The place to visit in Pisa is the "Field of Miracles", where Pisas numerous legendary monuments stand: the Leaning Tower, the cathedral, the "Campo Santo" cemetery, the Baptistery, and the cathedral museum.
Know More about this tour
- Air conditioned minivan
- Driver Guide
- Local taxes included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Air conditioned minivan
Local taxes included