Visit The Pyramids And The Sphinx And Have Lunch With An Egyptian Family In Their House At Old Cairo
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Start at 09:00 when you will meet yourEgyptologist tour guide in your hotel and then move by a private A/C carto Giza city to visit Giza plateau. Your tour guide will start to give you an introduction about the ancient Egyptian history and the pyramids, when reach to Giza plateau of the pyramids you will visit the great pyramid of King Cheops which is the only survived monument from the 7 wonders of the ancient world. You will also see the middle pyramid of king Chephren and admire the great constructing of it and by the great and middle pyramids you will see the solar boat museum including the ancient ship which used for transferring the mummy of the great pharaoh Cheops. There will be also a chance to make a camel or horse ride at the pyramids.
On the way to the small pyramid of King Mycernuis see the ancient EgyptianMastaba tombs, then you will get to a wonderful panoramic view from which you will have the best spot to take the pictures of the group of the pyramids of Giza together. The last stop in Giza plateau will be at the great Sphinx where your guide will tell you about its history and secrets.After the pyramids there will be a short stop at the papyrus work shop where you will learn about this ancient Egyptian craft then a break for lunch (optional) .
After Giza move back to Cairo and get to a very interesting part of it at old Cairo where you will admire the local streets and life and then you will be taken by your guide to a nice Egyptian family house where you will have your tipical Egytian lunch cooked by an Egyptian housewife and learn bout the local`s life in Cairo .
After lunch you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Visit The Pyramids And The Sphinx And Have Lunch With An Egyptian Family In Their House At Old Cairo
- A/C private car or van, Egyptologist tour guide, Entrance fees, Lunch in a local family house, Bottle of water per person
Exclusions for Visit The Pyramids And The Sphinx And Have Lunch With An Egyptian Family In Their House At Old Cairo
- Optional areas entrance fees (inside the great pyramid or solar boat museum) Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
wear Smart causal (laddies not too short clothes )
Airport pickup can be arranged on request (optional can be confirmed after the tour booking and be paid on arrival to the local supplier )
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.