Visit The Uffizi Gallery - FlorenceWrite a Review
OverviewA full immersion in one of the most famous museums in the world. A chronological tour starting from the sparks of the Renaissance, that will walk you through Renaissance and Mannerist masterpieces.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will explain the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more.
You will learn the secrets of the artists’ crafts, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you can understand why Florence is the birthplace of the Renaissance. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You can remain in the museum until closing time, which will give have plenty of time to make your own list of personal favorites.
Inclusions for Visit The Uffizi Gallery
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups with more than 15 participants
Exclusions for Visit The Uffizi Gallery
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups with more than 15 participants
Free for children under 6-years old
Tour in Portuguese option takes place with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.