Visit The Valley Of Flowers & Chocolate And Taste The Famous Chianti (Tuscany) - Florence
OverviewVisit the Valley of Flowers & Chocolate (Tuscany): the Garden of Eden - the biggest Nursery in Europe and the Winner of Academy of Chocolate with also authentic with wine-olive oil tasting in Chianti Wine regionTime to visit the Garden of HeadenSince 1938 this Tuscan family company has interpreted the cultivation of plants as a motive for constantly improving the environment.Cultivating a plant means actively protecting a vulnerable living thing and, by preserving it from extinction, handing down a richer world to future generations."More plants, more life" is not just a slogan. It's a mission.2. Time to visit the Winner for the fourth consecutive year of the Academy of Chocolate Awards3. Time to visit the famous Chianti Wine region for tasting
Know More about this tour
- Pick up directly at your address
- Transportation service with Driver
- Guided Tour inside the Garden of Eden (the biggest Nursery in Europe)
- Wine and Olive Oil tasting inside the Nursery
- Lunch can be at the Nursery or at Organic Winery in Chianti
- Time tovisitWinner for the fourth consecutive year of the Academy of Chocolate Awards(also in 2017)
- Time to visitthe famous Chianti Wine Region
Quality is our objective right from the start of the production process, based on the following simple rules:
rigorous selection of the young plants
optimum planting distances to allow balanced growth of aerial parts
a succession of regular transplants. Planting distances increase every time - by the fourth transplant, distances are 2.5 mt. along rows and the same between rows.
Judicious fertilising and disease treatment, to avoid altering the microbial activity of the soil
Mechanical soil tilling to avoid over-irrigation, but encourage the formation of lots of secondary roots on the root system
Pruning for shape in wintertime and pruning back in summer
Constant monitoring of our plants' state of health and rigorous prevention of disease, in order to avoid recourse to treatments based on chemical products, while guaranteeing at the same time an optimum state of health.
Our company growth owes much to the quality and range of our pot-grown plants that are today a point of reference for plant nurserymen all over Europe. Huge investments have been necessary, but the outcome has been successful. Pot-grown plants are indispensable to garden centres because they guarantee planting success, are easily handled and can be sold all year round.Topiary Art
Horses and dolphins, elephants and flamingos, swans and giraffes, plus aeroplanes, boats and carriages, not to mention towers, fountains and musical instruments or just simply, little trees with rounded crowns, spheres, cones and pyramids.Giant Garden Bonsai
These are the VIPs of topiary! It is worth exploring their origins, even if only to explain how their relatively high prices are more than justified by the years and years of work they involve. So let us take an imaginary journey to Japan, whose landscape offers a fascinating spectacle of century-old trees, formed into strange and original shapes - twisted, flattened, layer upon layer. These specimens, so wonderfully modelled by wind and weather, inspired Japanese gardeners right from ancient times to "cloud-clip" those conifers and shrubs which were most suitable because of their foliage, wood, branch system and ability to withstand pruning.
Inclusions for Visit The Valley Of Flowers & Chocolate And Taste The Famous Chianti (Tuscany)
- Pick up directly at your address
- Guided Tour inside the Garden (500 hct)
- Guided Tour inside the Chocolate Factory
- Wine and Olive oil Tasting
Exclusions for Visit The Valley Of Flowers & Chocolate And Taste The Famous Chianti (Tuscany)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Print your voucher and give directly at your Driver
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour