Visit To A Spice And Vegetable Market In Delhi Including A Cooking Demo And Lunch With A Local
OverviewOn your privatehalf-day tour, enjoy a visit to the renowned INA market, famous for its variety of Indian and international food ingredients. Thereafter, you will be guests at an Indian house where you will enjoy a cooking session with a culinary specialist and get to know the game of spices and curries, followed by a deliciouslunch.
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with a pickup from your hotel in Delhi city in the morning.
Discover the bliss of spices on a special tour to one of Delhi's famous spice and vegetable markets, INA. The Indian National Army Market fondly called the INA, is the perfect food bazaar and sells a large variety of seafood, meat, spices, vegetables, herbs, wine and various imported food products. The myriad of Indian spices, an essential ingredient of Indias unique spirit, available in this market will leave you astonished.
Afterwards, proceed to enjoy a cooking demonstration with a culinary specialist at her residence. Cooking over many years, she is an amiable person who will talk about Indian cuisine and her former interesting experiences. Familiarise yourself with the secret of spices, the special ingredients, savour the tantalizing flavours and bask in a blend of aromas.
Continue to enjoy a sumptuous lunch, thereafter. After your meal, you will be dropped back off to your hotel.
Inclusions for Visit To A Spice And Vegetable Market In Delhi Including A Cooking Demo And Lunch With A Local
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cooking demonstration
Exclusions for Visit To A Spice And Vegetable Market In Delhi Including A Cooking Demo And Lunch With A Local
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Minimum age is 10 years
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.