Visit To Museums In Mexico City: National Museum Of Anthropology, Frida Kahlo And Leon Trotsky Museum
OverviewA rich, all day private tour through the most important museums of Mexico City guided by a professional certificated guide with a history degree. Visit the National Museum of Anthropology, Frida Kahlo Museum, Leon Trotsky Museum and explore the streets of the bohemian south district of Mexico City called Coyoacan.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Be collected from your Mexico City hotel in the morning and start with the most important museum in Latin America, the National Museum of Anthropology, where the biggest and fullest collection of artifacts from the pre-Hispanic period of Mesoamerica founded during the archaeological excavations is exhibited in more than 22 rooms. All the artifacts are original and divided according the tribe and the period of time. You will not only learn a lot about everyday life of Indians, who governed the lands of Latin America for many centuries, but also you will be able to imagine what that life was like.
After that we direct our steps to the colorful and original district of Mexico City called Coyoacan. When you are there it seems you have traveled to a completely different city and you are not longer in the capital. Coyoacan is a bohemian center of Mexico City, the place adored by painters, musicians, writers, architects, who traveled here to from all the world, because of the uniqueness of Coyoacan. Here you will visit the main square of the district surrounded by beautiful colonial buildings and take a walk along the main Coyoacan street directly to the museum of a world famous Mexican painter, Frida Kahlo.
Her museum is placed is so called Blue House where Frida lived for the longest part of her life. Nowadays, the house belongs to Fridas great-niece and to the daughter of famous Mexican painter and Fridas husband - Diego Rivera. All the house-ware, paintings, sketches, notes are kept there as it was when Frida was alive. Not far from Frida's museum there is another also internationally important. This a house-museum of Leon Trotsky, well-known revolutionary, who escaped soviet totalitarian regime and spent the end of his life living near Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera.
Inclusions for Visit To Museums In Mexico City: National Museum Of Anthropology, Frida Kahlo And Leon Trotsky Museum
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Private professional certificated guide with a history degree
- Visit to National Museum of Anthropology, Frida Kahlo Museum, Leon Trotsky Museum and the south district of Mexico City called Coyoacan.
Exclusions for Visit To Museums In Mexico City: National Museum Of Anthropology, Frida Kahlo And Leon Trotsky Museum
- Lunch (the tour guide will give lunch recommendations based on your preferences & budget)
- Tips for guide and driver (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable shoes and clothes
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mexico City Downtown Highlights Tour with Guadalupe Shrine and Optional Torre Latinoamericana
- Pueblos Magicos Cultural Day Trip: Real del Monte and Huasca de Ocampo
- Mexico City Segway Tour: Downtown Zocalo
- Dinner at the Revolving Bellini Restaurant in Mexico City
- Cavas Freixenet Wine Tour from Mexico City
- Mexico City Markets and Food Tour