Visit Utrecht With Your Own Private Art Historian
OverviewA magnificent historical city, Utrecht is a religious centre as well and is famous for being home to the highest church tower in the Netherlands. On this private guided tour, you will explore the top tourist attractions in the city such as its canals, the Centraal Museum, the Catharijneconvent and the Rietveld-Schroder House.
- 3 hours walking tour Utrecht with your own private art historian
- Private walking tour / museum tour in Utrecht, all the information you need to understand the history of the city, the architecture and art works. Enjoy the monuments, the art, the history, the many stories!
Know More about this tour
Utrecht is famous for the highest church tower in the Netherlands, its beautiful canals, the best bars and lots of museums, for example the Centraal Museum with a unique collection of Rietveld's chairs, the Nijntje Museum (Miffy by Dick Bruna), the Catharijneconvent (best museum of christian art), Van Speelklok tot Pierement (with rare dance organs) and the UNESCO Rietveld-Schroder House.
Whether you would like a short walking tour, climb the Dom tower, visit the university or go to one or two museums, whether it is just you, your family and kids, or a group up to 15 people. . . If you want a professional tour guide with more than 20 years of experience, please let me prepare a customized tour in Utrecht for you.
Inclusions for Visit Utrecht With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Included are my services as your private tour guide during the tour and my expertise as an experienced art historian. Ask anything you want; it's your tour!
Exclusions for Visit Utrecht With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Museum fees, food and drinks, personal expenses, transportation (train/bus/taxi/rental car/minivan/coach and driver) or other services, when required, are not included. I can prepare an all-inclusive tourprice on request.
- I will arrange fast line tickets/skip the line tickets in advance. Please pay me back in cash at the day of our tour.
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 11 euro - Entrance fee Centraal Museum per person.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.