Vistula Lagoon Cruise And Krynica Morska Exploration - Guided Tour - Gdansk
OverviewFeast your eyes on the beautiful Vistula Lagoon and learn all about its fascinating history at the National Maritime Museum. Then, take a walk around Krynica Morska to enjoy some lunch and impressive views. Highlights: Enjoy beautiful views on a cruise of the Vistula Lagoon Take a 45-minute long cruise over the beautiful Vistula Lagoon Discover the area's traditional fishing culture and history Explore small villages and experience spectacular views Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
Know More about this tourExperience spectacular views as you cruise around the Vistula Lagoon and discover its interesting history with a visit to the National Maritime Museum, featuring exhibits such as an original ship building workshop and a 10 meter-long fishing boat.
There will also be a stop at the small village of Kty Rybackie, home to some beautiful scenery and the lovely Fishermans Bench commemorating the local fishermens hard work.
The last stop is Krynica Morska. Hear some interesting town facts from the guide, stop for some tasty lunch and visit the charming lighthouse which guarantees some excellent views. You will go on a 45-minute long cruise over the Vistula Lagoon - this beautiful location is a sight you'll need to experience with your own eyes!
Inclusions for Vistula Lagoon Cruise And Krynica Morska Exploration - Guided Tour
- Private guide, Transport for the duration of the trip, Pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia, Information and commentary about the city, Souvenir photos emailed to you after the tour
Exclusions for Vistula Lagoon Cruise And Krynica Morska Exploration - Guided Tour
- Tickets to museums and cruise ticket (8)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear suitable clothing and shoes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Gdansk Bike Tour
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel