Vitosha Mountain And Lake Near Sofia Private Full Day TripWrite a Review
OverviewThe incredible nature of this place will capture you and make your visit unforgettable. You will have the chance to enjoy and explore Sofia from above by a special ride with a professional guide and enjoy the atmosphere of being in one of the mineral spots near Sofia.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourAround the lake, you can simply walk and enjoy the beautiful nature, away from the noise of the big city. There you can walk and submerge in the beautiful nature, an hour or so and you will be completely restored both physically and emotionally. Around the lake, there are hiking trails, several park areas with coffee shops and restaurants. What you may just opt for is a lunch at a restaurant overlooking the magnificent lake. All restaurants offer cozy atmosphere and delicious Bulgarian dishes – grilled meat, homemade potatoes, fresh salads, fried fish and cold beer.
In the afternoon you will head to Vitosha which is the first park in Bulgaria and on the Balkan Peninsula. The territory of the mountain includes Vitosha nature park that encompasses the best known and most frequently visited parts. The foothills of Vitosha shelter resort quarters of Sofia and Knyazhevo quarter which has mineral springs. There is so many paths that are ever so pictures and unforgettable. Not only that, you will have the chance to see Sofia from above also.
Inclusions for Vitosha Mountain And Lake Near Sofia Private Full Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Vitosha Mountain And Lake Near Sofia Private Full Day Trip
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring comfortable shoes and a camera, as there will be great places for amazing pictures.
Please note that there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.