Vitosha Mountain Hike With Bulgarian Food Tasting Private Tour From Sofia
OverviewIf you join this tour you will see: Boyana Church in UNESCO Heritage list and National Historical Museum (12 BGN), Boyana lake and Boyana waterfall, stone river of Golden Bridges, tasting traditional Bulgarian Banica in a village house.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Excellent value for money
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
A professional guide will take you from your hotel to the Vitosha Mountain where your hiking tour will start. Vitosha is the first park in Bulgaria and on the Balkan Peninsula. The territory of the mountain includes Vitosha nature park that encompasses the best known and most frequently visited parts with a variety of pictures hiking routs.Not only that, but you will also have the chance to see Sofia from above and try a traditional Bulgarian breakfast.
After enjoying the beautiful nature you will head back to Sofia and learn more about the ancient and historical spots. The first stop will be at Boyana church. It is a medieval Bulgarian Orthodox church situated in the outskirts of Sofia. In 1979, the building was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Last, but not least, is a stop at the National History Museum. The National Historical Museum in Sofia is Bulgaria's largest museum. It was founded on 5 May 1973. A new representative exhibition was opened in the building of the Court of Justice on 2 March 1984, to commemorate the 13th centenary of the Bulgarian state. The museum was moved in 2000 to the former primary residence of the dictator and last communist leader Todor Zhivkov at Boyana, and currently contains over 650,000 objects connected to archaeology, fine arts, history and ethnography, although only 10% of them are permanently exhibited.
Inclusions for Vitosha Mountain Hike With Bulgarian Food Tasting Private Tour From Sofia
- Professional driver- guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by an A/C car with free Wi Fi
- Private tour
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Vitosha Mountain Hike With Bulgarian Food Tasting Private Tour From Sofia
- Entrance fees- 6 euro or 12 levs combined ticket
- Lunch & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Up to 10 euro more per person if a guide in Spanish language is selected- should be paid directly to the guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring comfortable shoes and a camera, as there will be great places for amazing pictures
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.