Vitosha Mountain Hike With Bulgarian Food Tasting Private Tour From SofiaWrite a Review
If you join this tour you will see:Â Boyana Church in UNESCO Heritage list andÂ National Historical Museum (12 BGN),Â Boyana lake and Boyana waterfall, stone river of Golden Bridges, tasting traditional Bulgarian Banica in a village house.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Excellent value for money
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
The tour starts from theÂ hotel in Sofia whereÂ you stay. From there a professional guide will take you to Vitosha Mountain where your hiking tour will start. Vitosha is the first park in Bulgaria and on the Balkan Peninsula. The territory of the mountain includes Vitosha nature park that encompasses the best known and most frequently visited parts. The foothills of Vitosha shelter resort quarters of Sofia andÂ Knyazhevo quarter which has mineral springs. There is so many paths that are ever so pictures and unforgettable. Not only that, you will have the chance to see Sofia from above also.
After exploring the beautiful nature and sightseeing will head back to Sofia and learn more about the ancient and historical spots. First stop will be Boyana church. Boyana Church is a medieval Bulgarian Orthodox church situated on the outskirts of Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, in the Boyana quarter. In 1979, the building was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Last but not least stop, before heading back to the hotel is the National History Museum. The National Historical Museum in Sofia is Bulgaria's largest museum. It was founded on 5 May 1973. A new representative exhibition was opened in the building of the Court of Justice on 2 March 1984, to commemorate the 13th centenary of the Bulgarian state. The museum was moved in 2000 to the former primary residence of the dictator and last communist leader Todor Zhivkov at Boyana, and currently contains over 650,000 objects connected to archaeology, fine arts, history and ethnography, although only 10% of them are permanently exhibited.
Schedule:Â Transportation 1h; visiting Boyana church â 0,5h; National Historical Museum 1,5h; Hiking to trough Vitosha mountain 5h; Lunch/free time 1h
Inclusions for Vitosha Mountain Hike With Bulgarian Food Tasting Private Tour From Sofia
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Vitosha Mountain Hike With Bulgarian Food Tasting Private Tour From Sofia
- Entrance fees
- National Historical Museum (approx. 12 BGN)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Horse riding (optional – 25 BGN per hour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Bring comfortable shoes and a camera, as there will be great places for amazing pictures
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.