Take a journey through Italian history and symbols on a fantastic 1.5 hour guided tour!
Learn about one of Rome most spectacular and famous monuments: the Vittoriano. This huge modern building is symbol of the Independence of Italy and represents its values, regions and people. Your local expert guide will explain every detail of the building, its history, secrets, anectodes with the help of multimedia tools and visual reconstructions.
From the top of it you will reach Capitol Hill and the Church of Santa Maria in Aracoeli. It is the very center of the city where the Ancient Romans built the most important temples to Jupiter and Juno. You will see Marcus Aurelius horse statue, the Town Hall, Michelangelo's square and other great artworks.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Led by a local guide
- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourEvery person that visits Rome is impressed by the size and beauty of the Vittoriano, the monument to King Victor Emmanuel II and to the Indipendence of Italy. Every visitor has seen it but only few know its history, secrets and andecdotes.
Your local expert guide will meet you in front of the building in Piazza Venezia where you will see Mussolini's office, the balcony where he spoke to crowds and Napoleon's family palace.
You will climb the steps of the Vittoriano and see every detail of it: the statues represent the regions of Italy, the virtues, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier andmany more.
You will reach the top of the monument and you will enjoy a marvellous view of the city. Here you will enter the church of Santa Maria in Ara Coeli, a spectacular Franciscan Temple that still today preserves the marbles and columns of the Ancient temple of Juno. It is the Romans' favorite church for weddings.
You tour included also the visit of Capitol Square designed by Michelangelo. You will learn about the famous bronze statue of Marcus Aurelius, the Town Hall, the Giant Gemini, and you will enjoy a spectacular view over the Forum.
Inclusions for Vittoriano Santa Maria In Aracoeli And Capitol Hill Small Group Tour In Rome
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Private and Small-group tour available
- All included
Exclusions for Vittoriano Santa Maria In Aracoeli And Capitol Hill Small Group Tour In Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour