Meet your guide at about 7:15pm at the Palazzo Pamphilj. Your ticket includes:
- Private entrance to the Chiostro Borromini for the concert
- A 25-minute guided tour in English of the Pamphilj Palace
- An aperitif of prosecco, non-alcoholic drinks, and finger food on the exclusive terrace with a view of the Eternal City
- A 50-minute opera concert in the reserved cloister
- An introduction in English to the musical program
The concert's musical program includes Baroque music and arias from operas by Antonio Vivaldi, Georg Friedrich Haendel, Claudio Monteverdi, Arcangelo Corelli, and Luigi Rossi, performed on original instruments byPaola Alonzi, soprano; Aurela Gjoka, Baroque violin; Enrico Peluso, Baroque cello; Lorenzo Sabene, theorbo and Baroque guitar.
In case of bad weather, the concert will be performed in the Innocenzo X Hall. Your experience will end at around 8:45pm.