OverviewWhile in Rome, experience aBaroqueconcert under the stars. During this 1.5-hour experience, take a guided tour of the Chiostro Borromini, have aperitifs on an exclusive terrace on Piazza Navona, and take in a 50-minute opera concert. This is a shared experience limited to 30 travelers and includes an art historian guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Led by an art historian
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at about 7:15pm at the Palazzo Pamphilj. Your ticket includes:
- Private entrance to the Chiostro Borromini for the concert
- A 25-minute guided tour in English of the Pamphilj Palace
- An aperitif of prosecco, non-alcoholic drinks, and finger food on the exclusive terrace with a view of the Eternal City
- A 50-minute opera concert in the reserved cloister
- An introduction in English to the musical program
The concert's musical program includes Baroque music and arias from operas by Antonio Vivaldi, Georg Friedrich Haendel, Claudio Monteverdi, Arcangelo Corelli, and Luigi Rossi, performed on original instruments byPaola Alonzi, soprano; Aurela Gjoka, Baroque violin; Enrico Peluso, Baroque cello; Lorenzo Sabene, theorbo and Baroque guitar.
In case of bad weather, the concert will be performed in the Innocenzo X Hall. Your experience will end at around 8:45pm.
Inclusions for Vivaldi And Opera Open Air Concert: The Great Beauty Experience
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private and exclusive entrance to the Chiostro Borromini
Exclusions for Vivaldi And Opera Open Air Concert: The Great Beauty Experience
- CD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
In case of bad weather, the concert will be performed in the Innocenzo X Hall
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Photos are allowed during the concert without flash, and video is allowed during the tour only
Recommended dress code is formal, but not required
Your tickets will be held at the box office (opens 30 minutes before the concert) for collection on the day of the performance
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.