Vodka Tasting And Evening Canal Cruise In St Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewDone with museums? Unwind and relax with vodka-tasting and then take it easy on a private canal boat tour that will become a perfect ending for the day. If you feel like it, do some bar-hopping afterwards or just roam evening streets of St Petersburg.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourStarting at 6pm, your guide and driver will pick you from your hotel andtake you to a unique museum of Russian Vodka where you will not only learn the history of this so-very-Russian beverage, but will also try 3 different kids of vodka followed by typical after-vodka snacks!
Continue your evening with a stroll along the city's streets, hop into a couple of bars if you'd like, do some shopping, and finally enjoy a refreshing private boat ride along rivers and canals. Your guide will be providing you with live commentary during the tour and will be happy to answer any questions that you might have. The tour covers the most popular route along the Neva River, Fontanka and Moika Rivers as well as Kryukov canal.
After the tour you will be delivered back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Vodka Tasting And Evening Canal Cruise In St Petersburg
- Private boat tour for 1 hour
- Professional tour guide for the tour, pick-up from hotel and drop-off
- Private transportation to/from the tour
- Vodka-Museum tour and vodka-tasting session
Exclusions for Vodka Tasting And Evening Canal Cruise In St Petersburg
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional Food and drinks
- Additional fee of 100 USD PER GROUP is applicable for all cruise ship passengers. (taxes, port fees, port parking, visa-free paperwork)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Dress code is casual (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Additional fee of 50 USD PER GROUP is applicable for all cruise ship passengers. (taxes, port fees, port parking, visa-free paperwork)
Cruise Passengers: If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, and passport details as follows: Name as in passport/ Passport Number / Date of Birth / Citizenship
Cruise Passengers: A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Veliky Novgorod from Saint Petersburg Including Round-Trip Transportation
- St Petersburg DepartureTransfer
- Folklore Show 'Feel Yourself Russian' with Russian Buffet Dinner
- St. Petersburg Hermitage State Museum: Museum Admission and Small-Group Faberge Halls Tour
- St.Petersburg: Meal with a Russian Family
- Private Day Trip: Peterhof with Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka and Exclusive Visit to Special Storeroom and Emperor's Bath House