Vodno Mountain Night Hiking Tour In SkopjeWrite a Review
OverviewSee the city lights from above with a nighttime hike up Vodno Mountain! This hike is within walking distance of the city center, and offers up a panoramic city view. After your hike, celebrate reaching the summit with a beer and a bite at a local bar.
- Excellent value for money
- Small-group tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
Escape Skopje’s city center and head above the city for an evening hike up Vodno Mountain, located to the southwest of the capital.
You will start our hike from the urban part of the Skopje (close to the city center) and after about 20 minutes of walking, you’ll enter the forest. Your hike will lead to a place called Middle Vodno, where you’ll take a short snack break.
After your rest and refreshment, you’ll then head upwards to Krstovar Peak, the highest peak on the mountain at 1,066 meters. You’ll discover why it’s a popular spot for photographers, hikers, and even paragliding pilots, who all come to enjoy the view and to breathe the clean air. Krstovar is also where you’ll find the Millennium Cross, one of the biggest Christian crosses in the world.
There are a few options for hiking trails, and your guide will choose whichever level of difficulty is appropriate for your group’s physical conditions — but don’t worry, it won’t be too strenuous. The rich vegetation and accessible mountain paths make Vodno one of the most popular places for hiking in Skopje, for all levels.
It’ll take about two hours to reach the peak, and at the summit, you’ll take in the beautiful nighttime panorama of the city of Skopje below your feet.
You’ll then head back down, taking a different trail so that you can see a new part of the mountain. Once you reach the bottom, you’ll then visit a local bar for a beer and a snack, and celebrate our successful summit!
From there, your local guide will lead you back to where you started, and you’ll be free to explore more of Skopje at night on your own, or with new friends!
Inclusions for Vodno Mountain Night Hiking Tour In Skopje
- Local English-speaking guide
- Snack and drink during the hike
- One drink and snack at the bar
Exclusions for Vodno Mountain Night Hiking Tour In Skopje
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable shoes (hiking shoes are recommended) and sporty clothing for hiking. We also recommend you bring a backpack, headlamp, and windproof jacket.
You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
Travellers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.