EXPERIENCEParadise Helicopters Volcano by Air & Land tour allows you to explore the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park area in flight and on foot including sinking your toes into a beautiful black sand beach and sipping on local coffee. This adventure departs from the Kona International Airport in an executive style Bell 407 helicopter. En route to the Volcano area, you will overfly the world-famous Kona coffee district and skirt three of Hawaiis towering volcanoes: Huallai, Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa.
Upon arrival to the volcano area, your pilot will search out the days activity sometimes a burning forest fire, a stream or lake of glowing lava, or an entry into the ocean usually only accessible from the air.
After the first part of your air experience, you will land in Hilo and meet your expert Hawaii Forest & Trail interpretive guide. Travel through the remote and rugged landscape of Kau-- home to historic farms, ranches, and the famous black sand beach of Punaluu. Discover how the powerful forces of nature have shaped the people and landscape of this dynamic region, Hawaiis largest land district. The perfect blend of nature and culture led by an expert Interpretive Guide, this tour reveals what its like to live on two active volcanoes.
- Discover breathtaking views of Kilauea and the Kau coast and catch a glimpse of the Halemaumau Crater from a private view point on Maunaloa
- Tour a local farm, sample and shop for Hawaii Island grown treats like coffee, macadamia nuts, honey and chocolate.
- View Rainbow falls from our private gazebo
- Walk across a crystal-fine black sand beach as you search for basking sea turtles at Punaluu.
- Stroll through a native Hawaiian Rainforest at the Volcano Art Center, see locally made art, and learn about the latest eruption information
- Explore a historic 165 year old working ranch known for its sprawling view planes, native forest, and wildlife such as cattle, goats, sheep & horses.