Volterra And Andrea Bocellis Theatre Small Group From Pisa Or LuccaWrite a Review
OverviewA tour that will take you in the heart of Tuscany, and enthrall you with views and imagery like that of rolling hills and gorgeous landscapes. Discover places like Volterra, which is the ancient Etruscan town. The tour will also take you to the Alabaster lands which give an amazing view of the entire valley. The tour will be an all encompassing one, which will include your transport, pick up and drop off and all other comforts that come with it.
- This tour will take you into the heart of Tuscany.
- Passing through rolling hills, with this tour you will discover the charm of Volterra, the ancient Etruscan town
- Alabaster land that overlooks the entire valley.
Know More about this tour
You will admire the impressive Roman Theatre, Piazza dei Priori, the Palazzo Pretorio (external), the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, the city walls with the ancient Etruscan port and the Medici Fortress.
It will be a fascinating walk through Etruscan, Medieval and Renaissance courts, during which you will visit the traditional shops of alabaster and local crafts.
You will then have some free time for lunch (not included) and to discover the town on your own.
The tour will continue with a panoramic stop in the hills around Volterra to visit the openair amphitheatre created by Andrea Bocelli the tenor. The “Teatro del Silenzio” is nestled in the heart of the Tuscan land where the famous artist was born.
The town: Volterra and Andrea Bocelli’s Theatre mall group from Pisa
Volterra is a timeless town of incomparable works of art and architecture bearing witness to 3000 years of civilization. From wherever you reach the town, the drive will surprise you with spectacular landscapes, colours and shapes changing at the season’s rythm. Surreally perched high up on the “Balze” (layers of sandstone cliffs), far from the main routes of communication, the austere city is mainly built of stones, its walls and the massive Medici Fortress (today a high-security jail), are visible far from the distance. The mysterious atmosphere of the town, inspired the writer Stephanie Meyerthe in her famous novel “New Moon”, which was made into the movie of the famous saga “Twilight”.
Inclusions for Volterra And Andrea Bocellis Theatre Small Group From Pisa Or Lucca
- Free pick up from your hotel in Pisa city area
- Travel by Minivan with air conditioning
- Tour guide
Exclusions for Volterra And Andrea Bocellis Theatre Small Group From Pisa Or Lucca
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.