Vung Tau City Tour From Phu My Port - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewEnjoy this full day tour through the beautiful landscape of Southern Vietnam from Phu My Port. Discover the city of Vung Tau and see the massive sculpture of Buddha, admire the famous Whale Temple and visit a local fishing village.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourUpon arrival, you will get picked up and leave from the Phu My Port to the city of Vung Tau, you will see the charming pagodas and admire the massive sculpture of Buddha in Nirvana that rests inside. You continue to visit the White Villa, built the by French at the end of the 19th century as a summer holiday house for French Governor General Paul Doumer.
Next, make your way to the towering statue of Jesus Christ, considered one of the tallest statues of Christ in all of Asia, its outstretched arms spanning a little over 18.4 meters. Then, visit the famous Whale Temple, and marvel at its impressive display of whale bones, paintings and statues.
Continue onto a local fishing village and enjoy a short and informative tour of life in these small villages. After the tour, you will be transferred back to Phu My Port, where your tour concludes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Phu My port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Vung Tau City Tour From Phu My Port
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Transport by air conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Vung Tau City Tour From Phu My Port
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/Gratuities, Single supplement
- Port fee (25 USD/person)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to Tay Ninh and Cu Chi Tunnels Including Lunch
- Cai Rang Floating Market and Biking on Ben Tre Island Full Day Tour
- Private Evening Food Tour Including Bitexco Financial Tower Visit
- Can Gio Biosphere Reserve Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Nightlife Tour by Bike
- Ho Chi Minh Food Experience: Vietnamese Cooking Class and Market Tour