VW VINTAGE MADRID PANORAMIC TOUR
OverviewEnjoy the top attractions in Madrid on this 3 to 4 hours panoramic tour of the city by a vintage restored Volkswagen Bus T1 from 1973. Stop by well-known Madrid landmarks such as the city's Alcal Gate, Cibele's Fountain, the Almudenas Cathedral and the Royal Palace. Along the way you'll tour historic plazas like Plaza de la villa, and old street markets. See the important neighborhoods and view the city's grand boulevards, listening the stories and details of their history and significance. Enjoy a selection of cold tapas, wine and drinks during the ride. This tour offers both am and pm departure times plus a complimentary bottle of wine for you to enjoy after the tour.
Know More about this tour
- Departures: morning, afternoon and evening.
- Pick up and drop off at customer convenience (hotel or agreed location) in the city.
- Tour is done in a restored Volkwagen Bus T1 from 1973
- Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish.
- Tour takes 3 to 4 hours depending on traffic conditions.
- Bottled mineral water available in all the tour.
- Cold tapas and drinks included.
- The chauffeur will stop the car for photo shooting if the traffic conditions allows.
- All entrance fees are not included.
- Main attractions visited: Mayor St., San Miguel market, Almudena Cathedral, Royal Palace, Cibeles Sq., Castellana Av., Colon Sq., Real Madrid Stadium, Castilla Sq., Serrano st., Alcala gate, Retiro Park among others.
Inclusions for VW VINTAGE MADRID PANORAMIC TOUR
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vintage VW Bus vehicle
Exclusions for VW VINTAGE MADRID PANORAMIC TOUR
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport MAD to Avila in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid MAD to Madrid, Toledo or Avila Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to Madrid MAD in a Minibus
- E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
- Biking Madrid's green areas - Riverside and Casa de Campo Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid Private 3 hour tour with Skip-the-line
- HORSE & POLO HALF DAY IN MADRID
- From Madrid: Segovia & Toledo luxury tour by VIP Class bus and fast track entry