Get ready for a wet 'n' wild banana boat ride that the whole family can enjoy! This banana boat adventure from Honolulu takes you on a fun-filled ride along Maunalua Bay aboard a 6-person banana boat. Koko Head, the Ko’olau Mountain Range and the breathtaking Hawaii Kai coastline serve as the backdrop of this memorable experience. Hotel pickup from Waikiki is available. Purchase digital photos of your banana boat ride as a memento of your Oahu vacation!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour Oahu banana boat adventure departs from Honolulu's Hawaii Kai Shopping Center. Show up anytime between 9am and 2:30pm (rides depart every 30 minutes), or opt for pickup from your Waikiki hotel at your pre-selected departure time.
You'll receive a safety briefing from your experienced guide in order to ensure a safe and enjoyable time for everyone out on the water. Cruising along Maunalua Bay, enjoy gorgeous views of Honolulu, the Hawaii Kai coastline and Koko Head with the Ko’olau Mountain Range in the background. Bring a water-proof camera to capture the views!
After cruising out to your banana boat launch point, spend about 45 minutes taking turns on the banana boat -- an unpowered, inflatable boat that's towed behind the motorboat at high speeds. Each banana boat can accommodate six people at a time (three people on each of the two tubes). Be sure to wear a swimsuit under your provided life jacket, as you're sure to get sprayed on your thrilling, wet 'n' wild ride!
The water is pretty shallow here, and observers are welcome on the motorboat, making this a great activity for families. After your banana boat adventure, cruise back to shore and browse the digital photos that captured your time on the water. These are available for purchase as a special memento of your Hawaii vacation!
Inclusions for Waikiki Banana Boat Ride
- 45-minute banana boat ride
- Safety briefing and introduction
- Professional guide
- Life vests
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for select departure times
Exclusions for Waikiki Banana Boat Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Digital photos (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pregnant women cannot participate
Wearing a swim suit is recommended
Minimum age is 7 years
It is strongly recommended that you have good swimming skills
Each ride can accommodate 6 people (2 tubes on the boat, 3 people per tube)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.