Waikiki Panorama Sail - Honolulu
OverviewA scenic sail great for photos and sightseeing. The sail starts at the hip Kewalo-Kakaako district, down to the Ala Moana Beach shoreline, and finishes along the world-famous Waikiki toward Diamond Head. Turtles and other marine life often can be seen from onboard. Bar snacks, unlimited nonalcohol drinks, 2 free bar drinks.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourThis sail begins at Kewalo Basin in the Kewalo-Kakaako district, and departs the harbor at 3pm for a 90-minute cruise. Depending on where you're staying in town, shuttle service isincluded from many Waikiki hotels, and pickup is usually 30-60 minutes before the cruise.
Once you've found a spot on the deck and the crew has cast off the lines, you'll cruise the waters off Waikiki for a sweeping view of the coast. See how the rugged Ko'olau Mountains rise up from behind the skyline, and keep an eye out for honu, or turtles, that occasionally surface for air. In winter months from December-April, Humpback whales are often seen splashing, spouting, and breaching offshore, and even Hawaiian Spinner dolphins are known to make an appearance.
You'll cruise past famous Waikiki Beach and out toward Diamond Head crater, all while enjoying the free snacks and two drinks included from the bar. After 90 minutes of plying the waters just off the Waikiki coast, the cruise finishes back in Kewalo at around 4:30pm.
Inclusions for Waikiki Panorama Sail
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Waikiki Panorama Sail
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.