Waikiki Sunset Cruise - Honolulu
OverviewThere’s nothing quite like a Hawaiian sunset, and a cocktail cruise by catamaran may be the perfect way to experience one on Oahu. Sailing south along the coastline from Waikiki toward Diamond head, enjoy two provided alcoholic drinks and a pupu platter of appetizers while you watch the sun slip below the horizon. Unlimited nonalcoholic beverages plus hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourAfter select hotel pickup in Waikiki, slip off your shoes at the pier and board a 53-foot-long (16-meter) power catamaran that holds a maximum of 49 guests. (Your shoes will be stored safely during this barefoot cruise.)
Once the boat sets sail, use your two provided drink tickets to order cocktails, beer or a selection of white wines from the bar. Enjoy unlimited nonalcoholic beverages, and purchase additional beer and mixed drinks available at a discount, if you wish.
While you cruise south along the coast toward Diamond Head State Monument, bite into pupu appetizers such as Kalua pork wontons with sweet chili sauce, caramelized onion meatballs, and a cheese and cracker plate with grapes.
When the captain turns around at Diamond Head (Leahi), admire the darkening silhouette of the prominent crater one of Hawaii's most renowned landmarks. The boat pauses here so you can bask in the sunset glow over the sea and look for the elusive green flash on the horizon before returning alongside a glittering skyline to Waikiki, where you're dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Waikiki Sunset Cruise
- 2 alcoholic drinks
- Unlimited nonalcoholic drinks
- Pupu appetizers
Exclusions for Waikiki Sunset Cruise
- Additional alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years to consume alcohol
Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 60 Minute Helicopter Tour - Doors on or off
- Oahu Private Custom Island Tour with Helicopter Flight - Full day Land and 30 Min Air Tour
- Waterfall Hike and East Oahu Explorer Combo
- Oahu's BEST private guided tours
- Discover Scuba Diving, scuba diving for beginners, no experience necessary
- Premium Two Tank Double Wreck Dive
- Sunday 3 Tank Dive with Lunch
- Diamond Head Scenic