Wake Up Like A Local: Morning Tour Of Hanoi
OverviewThis tour provides you a different perspective of Hanoi: a quiet and peaceful Hanoi you can only see in the morning. Especially if you love fresh air and the calmness of Zen, this might be the ideal choice for you.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tour6am: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and we will head on an early morning trip to explore Hanoi.
First we will take a short walk to the local Long Bien market - the most famous wholesale market in Hanoi. Here you can witness the busyness morning of many fruits sellers - their day time starts long before the sun rises. Our guide will teach you some basic Vietnamese words for bargaining and then you can try to buy some fruits by yourselves in Vietnamese style (buying fruits is included in tour price).
Next, head to Ly Thai To garden for the early Tai Chi class - which is considered having a lot of health benefits on morning training. Originated from China, Tai Chi is typically practiced because of its hard and soft martial art technique, demonstration competitions, and longevity. This is also what we focus on: the Tai Chi art and the Tai Chi food. You will be able to practice both the traditional and modern form of Tai Chi, and learn about the balance of life here.
After the class, head to a local restaurant nearby for a hot bowl of Pho. The iconic Vietnamese beef noodle soup is also another good example of the country's adherence to the concept of balancing the four flavors: sour, spicy, salty, and sweet. The tasty broth, with strips of succulent beef and chewy rice noodles are perfect for a hearty breakfast.
Our last stop will be for enjoying egg coffee - also known as Vietnamese cappuccino - at one of the most well-known coffee shops in town, which has been featured on a lot of international travel magazines.
10am: We will drop you back at your hotel. End of our services.
Inclusions for Wake Up Like A Local: Morning Tour Of Hanoi
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Breakfast: Pho Bo (Vietnamese beef noodle soup)
- Egg coffee
- Buying fruits at the market
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in the Old Quarter only)
- Transport by private vehicle with air-conditioning
Exclusions for Wake Up Like A Local: Morning Tour Of Hanoi
- Drinks, personal expenses and other services not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi
- Hanoi Night Market and Street Food Tour
- Hanoi Private Departure Transfer: City Center Hotel to Airport