OverviewThis food tour provides a unique food tasting experience allowing you to get to know Lecco and its people in an authentic manner.More than a simple 'walk and eat' tour, the professional English-speaking guides will give you the local insider's view of the history, culture and architecture, which makes up this fascinating city.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourYour walking tour takes place in Leccos historic center, where you'll indulge in tastings at several eating spots.
As you satisfy your appetite with salty finger food, your guide shows you the nooks and crannies of the town, rich with history and tradition, hidden away from common guidebooks. Discover Alessandro Manzoni and Leccos architect Giuseppe Bovara while sampling the finest prosciutto, mortadella, and bresaola, all accompanied by varieties of tasty focaccia.
If you are a cheese lover, you are in the right place, with an abundance of dairy delights such as Taleggio, goat cheese, and varieties from the surrounding alpine pastures. And finally, depending on availability, taste the local polpetta called Mondeghilo and some freshwater fish from Lake Como.
When booking, you can upgrade to the full tour option, which includes lunch served at a family-run restaurant where you can relax in an informal atmosphere and sample a selection of risotto and pasta dishes from the region.
Inclusions for Walk And Eat Tour In Lecco
- Food tastings
- Lunch (full tour option)
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Walk And Eat Tour In Lecco
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own helper
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.