Walk Through Old City Center Along With Dinner - Amsterdam
OverviewWith an expert hose and guide, this walk can be described as delightful, delicious, interesting and entertaining. Apart from tasting some amazing food, you can also see historic sites, walk along new hotspots, experience the liberal Red Light District and the cultural Chinatown.
- In this four hour walking tour guide will take you to three restaurants to enjoy your starter, main dish and dessert in three different restaurants.
- In every restaurant you get the choice between three different dishes and always a choice for vegetarian.
- This is a delicious, interesting and entertaining walk.
See the historic sites, walk along new hotspots, experience the liberal Red Light District and the cultural Chinatown.
- Hear more stories about this tolerant and open neighbourhood and my own personal stories of the area.
If you like, I can advice you on places to visit after the tour, like some good tasting rooms or Dutch pubs.
- If you make an inquiry, I can send you a menu example of the restaurants.
- I have organized this walk for many people and business groups from all around the world and always received a 5 star rating. Looking forward to guide you on my old city center dinner walk!
Know More about this tour
We start with a small walk and introduction to the oldest part of Amsterdam.
Between every course (and so between every restaurant) I give a walking tour in different parts of the old city center.
We will walk on the oldest streets with beautiful old houses and the oldest church of Amsterdam.
I will also take you to new parts of the Red Light District where new entrepeneurs have started their businesses in former window brothels, due to a big project of the city council.
And ofcourse we'll walk in the more known and 'old' part of the Red Light District where I like to tell you about how this area changed from an old harbor to the district we know it now.
Inclusions for Walk Through Old City Center Along With Dinner
- Old City Center Tour
- Dinner in restaurant:
- Main Course
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Stedelijk Museum
- Small-Group Day Trip to Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam Including Spido Boat Tour
- Amsterdam Super Saver: City Walking Tour plus Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and Volendam Half-Day Trip
- Keukenhof Garden Private Transfer with Entrance Tickets
- Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments
- Historic Walking Tour of Amsterdam with Art Historian Guide