Walking Food Tour Of Las Olas Boulevard - Fort Lauderdale
OverviewGo on an adventure filled with history and food on this 3-hour walking tour down Las Olas Boulevard. Explore the culinary delights, fascinating history, and vibrant art of Fort lauderdale. Soak up the charming atmosphere of Las Olas Boulevard on this walking food tour.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAt 6:00pm, arrive at the northeast corner of 9th Avenue and Las Olas Boulevard. Meet your professional guide who will show you around and divulge the local secrets of Fort Lauderdale. Follow them along the boulevard on your 3-hour walking and culinary tour.
As you stroll down the street, learn about the interesting history of Fort Lauderdale. See one of the oldest buildings in the city and the only hotel on the boulevard while listening to stories about these iconic locations and the man who started it all in making Fort Lauderdale one of the top destinations in South Florida!
Stop at upscale restaurants and enjoy delicious food along the way. Savor a Grecian meal at Trata Greek Taverna, taste the Pascale...baked salmon sushi roll at Asia Bay, enjoy Chef Toby Joseph's creation of an Italian hand pressed flatbread at the Riverside Hotel and visit New River Fine Art for a change of pace as you learn about a local artist or one of the 'Masters'. Your culinary adventure comes to a sweet end at Kilwins Las Olas or Hoffman's Chocolates Las Olas.
Inclusions for Walking Food Tour Of Las Olas Boulevard
- Multiple tastings
- Local Seasoned Tour Guide
- Walking Food Tour
Exclusions for Walking Food Tour Of Las Olas Boulevard
- Tour Guide Gratuity of 18% is NOT included and very much appreciated.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The listed price does not include any applicable parking fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
WEAR COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOES/SANDALS
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.