Welcome to the Walking Trails in the Azores, a Network of Walks Classified by the Regional Government of the Azores, guaranteeing safety and reassurance to walkers. In the Azores, for centuries, the easiest way to travel from one place to another within the same island was by sea; in fact there were not many paths and few were suitable for carriages or oxcarts. There were mainly footpaths, which the islanders used in their daily toil, accompanied by horses, donkeys and mules, of course. The paths were also used to take cattle to or from the pasturelands. The locals also used these paths for festivities in the vicinity, and for transporting agricultural produce, fish, charcoal and other merchandise to trade. Anything larger was transported by boat. It is this network of footpaths that has been restored and made accessible to all so that they can enjoy the landscape of the Azores. Indeed, each of these footpaths goes through exceptionally beautiful areas, linking almost all of the corners of each of the islands, both along the coastlines and in the uplands.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
9:30am 2:00pm Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Pick up in your hotel is included. , Departure from our office located in Terceira Mar Hotel.
OverviewWant to discover the inside of Terceira Island? Choose one of the seven available trails.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.