Walking Tour And Canal Cruise - Amsterdam
OverviewWith this package you can make our historic guide on foot through Amsterdam as well as enjoy a boat trip on the canals.The boat trip reservation is not linked to any specific time or day. So you can do it when it suits you.
- Dam Square
- Royal Palace
- De Waag
- Flower Market
Know More about this tour
Come and join us for the oldest Amsterdam, full of curiosities and places you will never forget. We start the visit at the Central Train Station, and visit Dam Square, the famous Red Light District, Oudekerk Church, as a sample of the city's multiculturalism, we will stroll through the Chinatown, with its colorful shops Original gift items and exotic food restaurants, as well as the most important Buddhist temple in Europe.
We will continue in De Waag, one of the best preserved medieval buildings in Amsterdam, the old Jewish quarter, home to the old Rembrandt house, which has now become one of the most popular neighborhoods, thanks to the waterlooplein flea market.
We will also pass by the place where Monet painted one of his most beautiful paintings, and finally we will end up in the famous Floating Market of Flowers, where we can find numerous types of flowers, highlighting the tulip bulbs, symbol flower of the country.
Take the famous boat ride through the city canals. The duration of the tour is 75 minutes, including individual audio in Spanish.
The canals of Amsterdam have been the economic and cultural engine of the city since its construction in the seventeenth century. In 2010, UNESCO recognized its value by declaring the canal belt of Amsterdam to be a world heritage site, due to a unique urban planning concept, and an architectural profile that constitutes a work of art in itself. In addition, the canals symbolize the economic, political and cultural development of the city during the Golden Age, when Amsterdam was a center of world trade.
They call Amsterdam the "Venice of the North" through its canals, but ... Did you know that it has more channels than Venice? Amsterdam has 165 channels, through which you can navigate and see the city from a magical and privileged point of view.
Inclusions for Walking Tour And Canal Cruise
- Guided tour in Spanish
- Ticket of the canal cruise
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.