Walking Tour And Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour - Florence
OverviewExplore historic Florence with an expert guide, and marvel at its Renaissance monuments and landmarks. See major sights such as Piazza Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, and Ponte Vecchio. Visit the Uffizi Gallery to admire works by renowned artists.
- Discover the heart of Florence
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world
Know More about this tour
The tour starts in the early afternoon from My Tour Office, where after the check-in you’ll enjoy an excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the wonders of the architecture of Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery golden ‘Gates of Paradise’. After the walking tour you will visit one of the most famous museums in the world: the Uffizi. Your knowledgeable guide will explain the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artist's’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You may stay inside the museum until closing time.
Inclusions for Walking Tour And Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour
- Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide (1h30min)
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide (2h)
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna