OverviewWalk along the historic city centre! Meet the main highlights of Oporto city and be amazed with the incredible art and architecture that the city provides. From the Middle-Ages to the nowadays, we will see city full of astonishing sightseeing places, marvellous heritage and traditional gastronomy and beverage (Port Wine).
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Led by a local guide
- Led by an art historian
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in front of Porto'stown hall, or opt for a hotel pick-up and drop-off. Begin your tour of the historic city center in the Aliados, home to Oportos Town Hall. Continue to the Bookstore Lello, famous for its influence on J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter.
Discover the Clrigos Tower, one of Oportos tallest monuments. Then visit the S. Bento Railway Station, where you can see renderings of medieval Portuguese battles carved in the tiles. After visiting the heart of the city, your tour will end with a visit to the port wine cellars, where you can enjoy tasting the regions specialty, port wine, before returning to your departure point.
The tour can be customized according to tour members preferences. For an additional fee, you can schedule an optional lunch ahead of time.
Inclusions for Walking Tour - Authentic Oporto With Wine Tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Walking Tour - Authentic Oporto With Wine Tasting
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.