Walking Tour In The Retiro Park In Madrid
OverviewEnjoy a gentle walk through the amazing Retiro Park of Madrid, lungs of our city and the icon of many Madrilenians! It is not just a huge park in the center the city, it is also a place that contains the spirit of Madrid and that has preserved it over centuries. There is an option of a riding tour of Retiro Park, using rented karts or bikes at an extra cost.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourWell take you for a gentle walk through the amazing Retiro Park of Madrid, lungs of the city. El Retiro is not just a huge park with the territory of 350 sq. acres in the center the city, this is a place which contains the spirit of Madrid and that has preserved it over centuries.
The park is special in many ways and you'll be surprised by the variety of sights, monuments and different landscaped environments. You will walk around it exploring some of the monuments, history hiding between the trees and colorful flowers. You'll see the oldest tree in Madrid, the parts where nobles used to party and will get to know in details the place of peace and "good rest", as its name suggests, in a hot summer afternoon for modern madrileos and visitors like you.
There is an option of doing "Riding Tour of Retiro Park", which would be using the rented carts. This tour is guaranteed to snatch you out of the afternoon laze, to paint a smile on your face, and to fill your lungs with laughter and fresh air.
Inclusions for Walking Tour In The Retiro Park In Madrid
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Private tour
- Hotel meetup with guide
Exclusions for Walking Tour In The Retiro Park In Madrid
- Food and drinks
- Kart/bike rental not included (18 EUR)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The guide will be meeting you at your hotel and accompanying to Retiro Park
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid
- Prado Museum and Royal Palace of Madrid Tour with Skip the Line Entrance
- Madrid Highlights: Guided Segway Sightseeing Tour
- Toledo Guided Half Day Tour from Madrid
- Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid
- Zarzuela Opera and Dinner at La Castafiore Restaurant in Madrid