Walking Tour Of Ancient Miletus & The Archaeological Museum - Kusadasi
OverviewWalking tour of Ancient Miletus & the Archaeological Museum provides lovely walking tour and enjoyable day for Ephesus ancient city repeaters. If you have already visited Ephesus, Do not miss this tour.MiletusArchaeological Museum
Know More about this tour
Your day will begin with a visit to Walking tour of Ancient Miletus & the Archaeological Museum
the oldest and the most powerful of the twelve Ionian cities in Asia Minor.
In ancient times, Miletus was located on the coast at the mouth of the River Meander. Its four harbors and strategic location on the west coast of Asia Minor made it a major player in the commerce of the ancient world, repeatedly captured by envious invaders. But eventually, Miletus met its fate, not at the hands of foreign powers, but at the gentle insistence of the Meander River, which silted up over the centuries.
St Paul stopped at Miletus on his Third Missionary Journey, on his way back to Jerusalem. The significant claim to fame made by Miletus is that it was the first city to which the principles of modern town planning were applied. The grid plan, introduced by Hippodamos, was later to form the basis of town planning in all Roman cities.
You will see the ruins of the theatre, thermal baths and the stadium here.
Visit the newly opened Archaeological Museum at Miletus and see the wonderful artifacts representing the many ancient sites of the area.
At the conclusion of your tour, you can either return directly to the pier,your hotel, or be dropped off in Kusadasi to enjoy a carpet demonstration and some time for shopping.
Inclusions for Walking Tour Of Ancient Miletus & The Archaeological Museum
- Parking Fees.
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Round Trip Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Professional Tour Guide.
Exclusions for Walking Tour Of Ancient Miletus & The Archaeological Museum
- Personal Expenses.
- Entrance Fees.
- Gratuities (Optional).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.