Walking Tour Of Antigua
OverviewGo back to the colonial times of Guatemala and Central America on this enjoyable cultural walk of a city considered an open air museum. Antigua is a World Heritage Site full of cobble stone roads, and over 30 churches, most of which are in ruins.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Start your walking experience around this World Heritage Site with excellent orientation from your guide who willfocuson history, and architecture. Walk inside the (Ayuntamiento) City Hall Palace, have a panoramic view of the Palace of the Captains General, and full visit of the Cathedral with its majestic ruins.
Observe Antiguas unique cultural daily life events. Live the fervor of Catholicism through visiting the remainsof the only Saint of Guatemala known as Brother Peter at San Francisco Church. Continue to Santo Domingo, a famous hotel and cultural center, and finish with a visit to the Jade Factory to lean about the Mayan culture.
Inclusions for Walking Tour Of Antigua
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Walking Tour Of Antigua
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Antigua Morning Walking Tour: From Antigua City
- 2 Day Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua
- Private Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua
- Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Antigua
- Private Tour: Lake Atitlan Boat Tour and Santiago Village from Antigua
- Antigua City Afternoon Walking Tour
- Santiago Atitlan and Lake Atitlan Day Trip by Boat from Antigua
- Antigua City Sightseeing Tour