Walking Tour Of Florence And Chianti Roads With Wine-Tasting Day Tour
OverviewEnjoy this full-day tour of Florence and Chianti Roads and immerse yourself in the art and architecture of the Renaissance on a walking tour of Florence and visit the Tuscan countryside in the same day.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in the center of Florence. Alternatively, if youre staying in Montecatini, Lucca, or Pisa, start your tour with a transfer to Florence. Once your group is together, youll set off on your 1.5-hour tour of the Tuscan city.
As you take in landmarks such as the Ponte Vecchio, Florence Duomo and Brunelleschis Dome, listen to your guide to learn about the citys centuries-old history. Stroll through the Uffizi courtyard, and admire the ornate doors of Florence Baptistery, which Michelangelo nicknamed the Gates of Paradise.
After your walking tour, enjoy a light lunch of pizza or pasta. Then return to your transport to travel out of the city and into the rolling Chianti hills.
Soak up the scenery as you travel, and stop at a charming Chianti wine estate to tour the cellars, learn about wine production, and sample the wine. Travel onward to the medieval walled city of Monteriggioni for your second tasting, and take a look inside the town's fortress. Then relax on your return journey to Florence.
Inclusions for Walking Tour Of Florence And Chianti Roads With Wine-Tasting Day Tour
- Florence walking tour
- Earphones, if there are more than 15 people in the group
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Multilingual tour escorts
- Wine, oil, and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack ofsliced cold meat and salami
- Visit tothe Monteriggioni fortress
Exclusions for Walking Tour Of Florence And Chianti Roads With Wine-Tasting Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must have a good standard of fitness to take this tour, e.g. be able to climb and descend stairs
Vegetarian lunch option is available; please make a note in the Special Requirements field when you book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour