Walking Tour Of La Paz
OverviewLa Paz, the highest capital in the world has a lot to discover. Just by going on this tour you will encounter local culture as you never ever seen it before!
- Free snacks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Meeting point at the main plaza of La Paz. Starting early in the Bolivian high lands gives us a chance to get acquainted with some local customs. The main plaza is very important for all La Paz people it tells us history of war, blood, wealth and nature. After the main plaza it's time to get some delicious local food. This tasty treat is the so called mid-morning Bolivian snack that everyone will cry for after leaving this country!
On our way to San Pedro prison the guide will give some insights about why San Pedro is part of our tour and why we go visit the jail from the outside. On our way we shall see some markets that definitely will catch your eye. On this markets there are lots of things you should and shouldnt eat but, locals do.
Did you know how many kinds of potatoes there are in the Andes? Come and lets find it out on the potato street. This street is also known for the dehydrated varieties sold and because of the many uses of them in local cuisine. Right after this, well have some chance to have local fruit at the local fruit market, this is a great chance to find unknown fruit.
Now it is time to get the local transportation that shall get us to the non-listed-in-any-guide-book lookout point. From this very point there are stunning views and great chances for cool pictures.
Thewe take again a local transport that will lead us to our local witches market which is located in a hidden part of La Paz and that will surely surprises you!
On the way back to downtown we shall visit a different and unique market in which you might want buy stuff to take home. This is a local market that displays all clothing brands but made in Bolivia.
Finally, the drop off will be at the main plaza where this tour first started.
Inclusions for Walking Tour Of La Paz
- Cable car
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Local transport
Exclusions for Walking Tour Of La Paz
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.