Walking Tour Of Old Montreal
OverviewSoak in the rich history, culture and heritage of Montreal on this walking tour of Old Montreal. See famous sites such as Notre-Dame Basilica, Place Jacques-Cartier, City Hall and Champ de Mars, and learn about the city's amazing art and spectacular architecture from your guide, all while enjoying the quaint French charm. You can choose to tour the east side, west side or both the east and west sides of Old Montreal.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide near Notre-Dame Basilica to begin your walking tour of Old Montreal, the city's historic heart. Admire the the masterful Gothic Revival architecture of this basilica as you follow your knowledgable local guide at a leisurely pace.
You'll learn about this amazing city's rich history, French heritage and bustling culture as you roam the streets and visit top Montreal attractions such as Place d'Armes, Royal Bank, Place Jacques-Cartier, St Jacques and City Hall.
Stroll down St Paul Street and explore Champ de Mars, a public park that was once the site of Montreal's city walls. Don't miss Bonsecours Market, which has served as Montreal's main public market for more than 100 years! Your tour will conclude here.You can choose to tour the east side or west side of Old Montreal on a 1.5-hour tour, or tour both the east and west sides on a 3-hour tour.
Inclusions for Walking Tour Of Old Montreal
- Professional guide
- Admission to Notre-Dame Basilica
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Walking Tour Of Old Montreal
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
This tour is seasonal and operates May through October only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Observation Deck Au Sommet Place Ville Marie Admission
- Montreal Shore Excursion: Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour of Montreal
- Private Arrival Transfer: Montreal Airport to Mont Tremblant Hotels
- Montreal McCord Museum Admission and Guided Tour
- Laurentian Mountains Day Trip From Montreal
- Montreal Rafting Trip on the Lachine Rapids