Do you want to explore and learn about Old San Juan, the historical town? With this tour you get what you are looking for!
You will see lots of interesting, historical places and buildings that you can review in our full itinerary. Guaranteed you will return home with lots of knowledge which is a great add on to your Puerto Rican adventure.
Lunch will be held around noon but is flexible. There are different restaurant options to choose from, depending your budget! Shopping is possible and you can discuss the various options and timing with the guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in the morning on Calle Marina. Visit La Fortaleza (Governors Palace), Gate of San Juan, Statue La Rogativa and Fort San Felipe del Morro (no entry), Ballaja Barracks, San José Church, San José Plaza, San Sebastian Street, Christobel Street, and El Convento Hotel. See the Cathedral of San Juan Bautista where Ponce de Leon is buried, Christ of the Health Chapel, San Francisco Church, and pigeon square, where you can stop to feed the pigeons and many more great stops!
There will be time to stop for lunch and shopping (at own expense) before returning to the original departure point.
Inclusions for Walking Tour Of Old San Juan
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Walking Tour Of Old San Juan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- There will be no entrance into Fort El Morro
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Comfortable clothing/shoes recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note: La Fortaleza (Governor's Palace) is not open to the public during the weekend.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.