Walking Tour Of Recoleta In Buenos Aires With Recoleta Cemetery
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour visiting the best of Recoleta Neighbourhood in Buenos Aires.
On this tour we go to the north side of the city, where architecture, tradition and even the gossipfrom back in the day get together to take us to Buenos Aires' late 19th century's Belle poque.To finish this walk we visit the place where all these people rest today, over a 100 years later...
What does this tour cover?
-Plaza San Martn
-Arroyo andAlvear streets
-Full Tour to Recoleta Cemetery
The tour is +/- 3hs. long and finishesafter the visit to the cemetery,in the heart of the neighbourhood, nearseveral parks and museums,and at a 20 minutes walkfrom Palermo.
Inclusions for Walking Tour Of Recoleta In Buenos Aires With Recoleta Cemetery
- Local Guide
Exclusions for Walking Tour Of Recoleta In Buenos Aires With Recoleta Cemetery
- Tips (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
You Might Also Like
- Private city tour by public transport
- Private Small-Group Full-Day Buenos Aires Walking Tour
- Private City Tour of Buenos Aires
- Private Buenos Aires City Tour with Colon Theatre Visit
- Glaciers Falls and Tango 8 days: Buenos Aires El Calafate and Iguazu Falls
- Full Day Adventure in Delta Tigre with Lunch
- Half-Day Polo Experience in Buenos Aires
- Full Day Tour to Mundo Marino from Buenos Aires