Walking Tour Of Split
OverviewDiscover the old part of the largest Dalmatian city of Split and travel back to the ancient Roman Empire with the guidance of our professional and experienced guides. The rich cultural offer of this city will amaze you with its galleries and museums located in the vicinity of the gorgeous Adriatic sea which will make you want to return to Split again and again.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAre you looking for an interesting, exciting, but brief activity in Split? If your answer is yes, thenthis tour perfectly fits you. Explore and learn more about theold town of Split swith a professional guide who will let you in on all the little secrets of this gorgeousMediterranean city.
Travelback intothe ancient Roman Empire and encounter the stories about the Emperor Diocletian's reign on this great walking tour of the historic core of Split. Learn more about this UNESCO World Heritage site while taking a relaxing walk through the streets, squares and the grandiose Diocletian's Palace. Don't forget to visit numerous monuments of the sacral architecture such as theCathedral of St Domnius, the St Anthonys monastery on Poljud, the miniature Saint Martin in the north wall of the Diocletian Palace or Saint Frances church next to the Riva.
Meet your professional guide in the office located in the centre of town and start your 1.5-hour long stroll along the best sights that this city has to offer. The tour covers the 1,700 year-old Diocletians Palace counting from the construction in the 4th century togetherwith the Historical Complex of Split which forms part of the UNESCO World Heritage List. Explore and find out many interesting facts about the main historical complex, formed and shape by ancient boulevards linedwith cafs and restaurants, and Mediterranean-style squares full of vibrant and sparking daily life.
After exploring the city of Split and hearing about its amazing history, you will feel like you are athome here.The price doesnt include entry tickets to churches and museums, however you can purchasethese tickets right on spot and our guide will be glad to take you inside of each and every monument you decide to visit.
Inclusions for Walking Tour Of Split
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Walking Tour Of Split
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-Day Independent Dalmatian Coast Tour from Split: Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Hvar Island and Blue Cave Tour from Split
- Hvar and Pakleni Islands Private Boat Tour from Split and Trogir
- Small-Group Blue Cave and Hvar Day Trip from Split by Speedboat
- Private Tour to Dubrovnik from Split
- Kayaking in the Adriatic Sea with Snorkeling from Split