Walking Tour Through The Old Town - ZurichWrite a Review
A lovely tour that takes you to the Old Town region in the city of Zurich, on this one, you will be exploring places and attractions such as the place where Lenin planned the Revolution, the Türler Clock, the magnificent St. Peter's church and the Birthplace of Dadaism, to name a few.
- Within a short walking distance you will see:
- The place where Lenin planned the Revolution.
- The Birthplace of Dadaism.
- The Türler Clock - unique in this World: a clock that shows different aspects of time and space in our universe.
- The former catholic monasteries that became protestant churches after the reformation:
- In Fraumünster: the famous windows painted by Marc Chagall.
- In Grossmünster: an original Zurich Bible of the year 1531.
- St. Peter's church with the largest clock face in whole Europe.
- The business street Bahnhofstrasse.
Know More about this tour
Numerous little bars, restaurants and shops, many of them in medieval buildings, some of them in historic sites.
If you like let us stop in the famous Sprüngli Confectioner or in the romantic Café Schober.
At summer days we can take a ride in one of the Limmat-Boats that are extra-low so they can pass under the bridges.
Explore Zurich in the best way possible!
Inclusions for Walking Tour Through The Old Town
- Guided Tour
Exclusions for Walking Tour Through The Old Town
- Food and Drinks
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.