Walking Tour To Experience Jaipur's Local DelicaciesWrite a Review
OverviewDelight your taste buds with some of the most mouth-watering delicacies from the streets of Jaipur while exploring its historic architecture. This is a unique opportunity to discover and indulge in some of the famous delicacies Jaipur has to offer. This 3-hour walking tour of the old city helps you explore the streets and offering an insight into its rich heritage.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins at 4pm at Golcha Cinema in Jaipur.
Rajasthan might be famous for its rich heritage and history, the magnificence of ancient architecture and the varying art forms which were born in times of the erstwhile royalty. But a part of history and tradition that is often left less explored is one that touches our hearts through our taste buds and not just through eyes - the mouthwatering delicacies of Jaipur. The menus at top end restaurants in Jaipur might offer a small glimpse into the state’s delicacies, but to enjoy the true taste of Jaipur’s cuisine, you must step out onto the streets and explore it on foot.
From witnessing the preparation of bright saffron coloured jalebis, one of the most celebrated sweets in the princely state, to a delightful walk through the lane of pani-puri stalls, or maybe grab a plate of heeng ki kachori, a fried pastry stuffed with savouries and served with chutney, or a dip. This food tour gives you an array of options to choose from and you can pick your favourites or even discover a new favourite.
As you make your way through the pink city, delighting your taste buds, you also get a peek into Rajasthan’s rich heritage and history as you explore some of its oldest lanes. Believed to be one of the first planned cities in India, Jaipur’s streets and by lanes boast of architectural and artistic expertise from centuries ago. Appreciate the beautiful palaces or even houses which still stand after centuries.
Inclusions for Walking Tour To Experience Jaipur's Local Delicacies
- Local guide
- Food tasting of famous local dishes
Exclusions for Walking Tour To Experience Jaipur's Local Delicacies
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 10 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.