Think of Florence and you think of a concentration of art and architecture. And you’re right: over half of Italy’s wonders are here! Despite its international fame and greatness, Florence is also a small city, whose history is interwoven with that of its passionate citizens for almost a thousand years Let our guide unravel its unconventional side, visit Florence’s urban scenery that played a leading role in ancient timeless legends.Get the chance to savour the city’s intriguing charm that gave birth to anecdotes whose truth is lost on the border between history and fantasy. We are very pleased to offer to you our original, brand new walking tour: a perfect mix of Florence’s classical face and its hot spots, combined with curiosities and unknowns. Discover how the Street of Beautiful Women got its name and how to beat your competitors with poppy seeds! At the end a well-earned refrigerating aperitif will be waiting for you in an exclusive location of an historical square of Florence. But before this you will have to discover two hidden portraits in Piazza Signoria and learn how to win good luck from the ages and interests. Comfortable shoes suggested!
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Details :
Basilica of Santa maria Novella
OverviewThe true beauty of a city always lies in its unexplored corners. With this extremely well planned walking tour, you will not only see the famous attractions of the city but also venture into the unknown. For instance, you will discover two hidden portraits which are housed in Piazza Signoria. This tour is perfect for people, who like to see the best of bot worlds- famous as well as the lesser known attractions.
• Explore the secrets of the famous Piazza Signoria
• This brand new walking tour combines history with the urban nature of the recent times.
• Discover how the Street of Beautiful Women got its name.
Know More about this tour
- Brand new walking tour: a perfect mix of Florence’s classical face and its hot spots.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from Florence
- Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including Lunch
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip from Florence
- Uffizi Gallery Tour with Guide
- La Spezia Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Florence and Pisa