Waradah Aboriginal Center Cultural Performance - Blue Mountains
OverviewThe Waradah Aboriginal Centre is a landmark place that showcases the extraordinary talents and proud celebration of Aboriginal Indigenous culture, art and dance. Located adjacent to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park on the ground floor of the Heritage Centre, this is the ideal location for local and worldwide visitors to experience authentic song and dance performances, dreamtime stories and quality authentic artworks and crafts.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAt Waradah, experience the highlight of the live cultural performances (4-5 person performances). The live performance area is a dedicated theatre accessed through the centre.There is lecture on the Aboriginal culture and history ( approximately 5-minutes), followed by a Didgeridoo and audience interaction performance, including live dancers. The Corroboree (dance) showcases four to five authentic dances; performed by Aboriginal dancers in traditional paint and costume.
The Centre is a combination Art Gallery and Performance Attraction. Lectures at the Centre provide an introduction to Australian Aboriginal Culture, including the story of the Three Sisters and an explanation of a traditional tool kit permanently on display. The Art is a showcase of authentic paintings, digeridoo's, sculptures and pottery. Experienced indigenous staff explain to visitors the background of the art. The authentic art and other gallery craft items from around Australia are available for purchase.
Inclusions for Waradah Aboriginal Center Cultural Performance
- Entrance fees
- 25-minute performance
Exclusions for Waradah Aboriginal Center Cultural Performance
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under the age of 4 may enter free of charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.