Waree Raksa Hot Spring Thai Spa And Massage Treatment In Krabi Rainforest
OverviewIndulge your senses with a full or half-day spa program in a secluded hot spring retreat located along the bank of Khlong Tom river just opposite the famous hot waterfall of Krabi. Relax in natural hot springs, and enjoy body treatments, hydrotherapy in hot and cold water pools, Thai yoga, and a traditional Thai massage.Waree Raksa offers 14-units of tropical villas, cottages scattered around hot spring sources, exotic fruit orchard and tropical forest. Experience the award-winning day spa service designed to maximize the health benefits gained from the mineral water, hydrotherapy and the ancient knowledge of Thai spa.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourComplete your perfect Krabi holiday experience with a full or half-day spa at Waree Raksa near Khlong Thom. Enjoy a full relaxation massage in one of our riverside cabanas. Dip into clear, odorless water with a PH value of 6.9, rich in beneficial minerals. The low salt level of the water is ideal for those on a salt-restricted diet. The water has been certified by Institute Romeis in Germany to be drinkable and rich in various beneficial minerals.
The benefits from the mineral content, water temperature and herbal properties of the spa's programs makes Waree Raksa a perfect place for hydrotherapy. Switching between hot and cool pools is considered a good exercise for the overall body systems, such as nervous system, blood circulation and respiratory system, and stimulate the temperature regulatory system in the body. This cell-level exercise revitalizes and energizes the body as well as improves the immune system and can relieve pain and sickness.
The source of 38 - 42 C spring water was discovered by chance in 1989. Six large private hot water pools are designed to blend with the natural surroundings. A dip in the water will activate your body to maintain its body temperature, and lead to a strong immune system.
A lush tropical landscape features a large area dedicated to fruit orchards and an organic garden. You can also take part in the spa's adaptation of Thai yoga with body stretches and self massage to promote blood circulation.
One of Wareeraks key philosophies is the holistic approach for well-being through the use of natural and organic remedies. All the products, treatments, food and drinks are made from 100% organic and natural ingredients grown within the local garden. Each remedy has been created by spa and herbal experts, and used by highly trained staff to ensure maximum health benefits.
To complete a perfect Krabi holiday experience, the day spa at Waree Raksa should not be missed.
- 08:30 - 09:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:45 - 10:45: Drive by minivan to Waree Raksa Spa
- 10:45 - 11:45: Body scrub treatment with fresh ingredients
- 11:45 - 12:45: Hydrotherapy program with Thai Yoga, massage & herbal bath
- 12:45 - 13:45: Enjoy a healthy lunch
- 13:45 - 14:45: Thai handicraft session
- 14:45 - 15:45: Traditional Thai Massage
- 15:45 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel
** The tour program is subject to change due to weather
Inclusions for Waree Raksa Hot Spring Thai Spa And Massage Treatment In Krabi Rainforest
- Hotel transfer from Ao Nang and Krabi Town
- Body scrub treatment using fresh ingredients
- Drinking water, soft drinks, and fruits
- Healthy Thai lunch (only for full-day program) and unlimited herbal drinks and tea
- Swimming suits, walking shoes and a first aid kit
- National park entrance fees
- Exploring the hot waterfalls and tropical garden
- English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Waree Raksa Hot Spring Thai Spa And Massage Treatment In Krabi Rainforest
- Food (only included in the full-day program)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended items to bring: swimwear, comfortable shoes, a change of clothes and a camera
Sunblock is not required as the location is well shaded
Guests are provided with a bathing suit and a towel
Children are well taken care of during your spa experience with painting and other children's activities
A minimum number of passengers are required depending on the tour grade selected. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Kinnaree Rueng Ra Spa Treatment in Krabi
- Hourly Departure from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta by Shared Minivan
- Phang Nga Bay Tour from Krabi
- Half-Day PADI Discover Scuba Diving from Koh Phi Phi
- James Bond Island Day Tour by Speedboat from Krabi with optional Kayaking
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Tao by Ferry Including Coach and High Speed Catamaran