Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Day Tour Of Berlin With A Private Guide From Rostock
OverviewVenture into Berlin with a private guide on this full day tour to see major attractions, such as "Land of 1000 Lakes," a beautiful region accompanied by astonishing vegetation. Capture amazing photos on an extended tour of Berlin within an air-conditioned, comfortable van. Visit the Memorial Church, KaDeWe department store, Tiergarten, Victory Column and much more. For an additional cost, enjoy a delicious lunch on top of Reichstag, consider an adventurous river cruise or visit a wonderful museum. The traveler limit is 6 to ensure a more personalized experience with your guide at each destination.
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Start your journey with pickup from your ship in Rostock or Warnemuende. Your professional driver will transfer you in an air-conditioned, comfortable van as you relax on a ride to Berlin, through the "Land of 1000 Lakes" (2.5-hours). Your guide will get on board as you enter Berlin and take you on an extended tour of Berlin to explore an array of attractions, such as Kurfrstendamm, also known as Ku-Damm, the Worlds greatest food department at KaDeWe, Gendarmenmarkt with the German and French Cathedrals (twin towers). After lunch (let us know if you want to do a sit-down lunch such as at the Kfer restaurant on top of the Reichstag - we'd be happy to book it for you!), see Potsdam Square to witness breathtaking views of the Sony Center. See Topography of Terror, site of Hitlers Gestapo and SS headquarters. You will also be able to visit the beautiful New Synagogue, Holocaust Memorial, Checkpoint Charlie and much more. If youre ready for more adventure, choose additional attractions to explore, such as a museum or lunch on top of the Reichstag. You can also visit the Holocaust documentation center, indulge into some shopping or relax on a 1-hour cruise on the Spree (extra cost). After exploring Berlin, you will be driven safely to your ship a few hours before departure.
Inclusions for Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Day Tour Of Berlin With A Private Guide From Rostock
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Day Tour Of Berlin With A Private Guide From Rostock
- Entrance fees (12 Euro's per person - cash is best)
- Food and drinks (book lunch on top of the Reichstag at Kfer restaurant for an additional 40 Euro's per person. Provide each travelers full name and birth date)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
No dress code required. Please dress comfortably
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Although food and drinks are suggested, eating in the car is permitted
Wheelchair and walker accessible. Limited mobility recommended to navigate independently
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.